Think on These Things - Bible Verse

 


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3: 5-6)


Hello, friends. Today I share one of my favourite scriptures with you This verse has helped me to lean on God, especially in times when I don't understand. Even when I  think I understand, I know nothing because my wisdom is foolishness when compared to the wisdom of God. I have learned to trust the God who holds my future in His hands, the God who sees the end from the beginning and who promises to be with me always. I can trust in Him, knowing that He will work everything out for my good. It is a joy to know that He is in control and it is indeed well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEM - Mama Was A Wise One

Devotional - A New Lease on Life

Devotional - A Divinely Ordained Delay (Part 2)

Words of Inspiration - Gratitude Is a Must!

Devotional - Hidden Things