Testimony





Every month I set aside some funds to assist someone in need. This month, as I made my budget, I asked God to show me who I should help. Immediately, a particular relative came to mind. I had intended to visit him on Sunday and so I decided that I would take the money to him at that time.

During my lunchtime, I suddenly had the thought that I should send the money to his account right away. I didn't hesitate.

When I sent him a message to alert him that the money had been sent to his account he was most grateful. He declared that it must be God who had sent me. He had received far less than his usual salary, due to loan commitments and was in a difficult situation. He was more than grateful for this unexpected cash.

That was certainly a move of God! I am so happy that I listened to that still, small voice.To God be the glory.






https://shellijohnson.com/listen-to-your-still-small-voice/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEM - Mama Was A Wise One

Devotional - A New Lease on Life

Devotional - A Divinely Ordained Delay (Part 2)

Words of Inspiration - Gratitude Is a Must!

Devotional - Hidden Things