POEM - Mama's Love



Third place winner in the LOVE 101 Mother's Day Poetry Competition on May 6, 2022. 

Mama’s Love 

Mama dearest, I know you love me, Let me count the ways

Mama dearest, I know you love me, 

You’ve shown me throughout the years 

You fed me, clothed me, made sacrifices for me

 When I cried you wiped my tears

 You taught me right from wrong 

Mama dearest, how much I love you 

On this Mother’s Day, I wish you 

 Abundant blessings and good cheer!!

 Lona Isaacs May 1, 2022. 

Written for my mother Mrs Esther Isaacs

 Mother’s Day 2022.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POEM - Mama Was A Wise One

Devotional - A New Lease on Life

Devotional - A Divinely Ordained Delay (Part 2)

Words of Inspiration - Gratitude Is a Must!

Devotional - Hidden Things