Shop

pub-3751615692135036




Excerpt from Memorial Stones


On Spur Tree Hill, I got a whiff of something burning. Strange, I didn’t see anything on the roadside being burnt. Where was that smell coming from?

Spur Tree is infamous for accidents to occur…fatal accidents at that. This winding and steep hill can be quite difficult to maneuver and the corners are a little tricky to negotiate. As I got to a deep corner, I prepared to turn the steering wheel. To my shock, horror and dismay, it would not budge! It would not cooperate with me. From then on, I was in a daze. Everything began to happen in slow motion, at least that’s how it seemed to me. The car slowly slid across the road and came to rest at the side of the precipice.


Want to hear what happened next? Get your copy today!


Available locally at Bryan's Bookstores (all branches); G&J Bookstore (Maggotty, St Elizabeth); Hughenden Pharmacy; Town Centre Pharmacy (Spanish Town Shopping Centre); York Pharmacy and Woolworth's (Boulevard Shopping Centre)

Also available on Amazon.com in kindle and paperback formats via the link below. 




Amazon Reviews


Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020
Verified Purchase
I enjoyed reading this, my favourite part was your struggle with depression, what you went through stuck with me! Thanks!
One person found this helpful.



Inspirational
Reviewed in Canada on March 12, 2022
Verified Purchase
I got my copy of 'Memorial Stones' on March 9 and I was enthralled from page one. I did not put it down until I finished reading the entire book. Very relatable content and very encouraging to others. Very well written! Well done Lona! I look forward to more content from you!



Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020
Verified Purchase
I enjoyed reading this, my favourite part was your struggle with depression, what you went through stuck with me! Thanks!
One person found this helpful



Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020
Memorial Stones is an insightful examination of stark trials and God's faithfulness through all our circumstances. It resonated with me and I found myself saying time and again, that happened to me.
Overall Lona reminds us that this world is full of challenges but when we put our lives in God's hands, stand on the Word and give thanks for everything He has done for us, we will come through the valley of shadow of death and face brighter days ahead. This is an easy read for those who rarely pickup a book and avid readers alike.



Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020
Verified Purchase
At a time when it is easy to lose faith and hope, Memorial Stones serves as a timely reminder of God's faithfulness and His promises. While reading, I found many relatable experiences and feelings and I was encouraged to remember that God knows, understands and most importantly, loves His children. I was reminded that He will always make a way...even when we lean on our own understanding.

Memorial Stones is the type of book that you will have great difficulty putting down...if only for a minute. I would recommend this book for anyone who needs to be reminded that they are never alone and that God has a plan for all His children, if we will only learn to trust Him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEM - Mama Was A Wise One

Devotional - A New Lease on Life

Devotional - A Divinely Ordained Delay (Part 2)

Words of Inspiration - Gratitude Is a Must!

Devotional - Hidden Things